Wednesday, December 30

Decorate with Letters


Not long ago I came across letters made out of cardboard at my local craft store. I bought an "M" for "Molly" and decided to paint a cute design on it. Once I began painting it I realized it would be good to doing something different on each side. On one side I painted a plant like design with greens and whites and on the other side I painted white poka dots. These letters can be used in various places in your home. You can just use a single letter or even spell out something. Also you can find letters in all different materials and sizes. If you are able to decorate both sides of the letters you might consider doing a Holiday theme on one side so you can use the festive letters during the holiday season! This is a simple project and can bring a creative touch to a room in your home.